So where do you start when you Travel to Australia. From Budget trips to Deluxe Touring… you need to decide how long you have got, set a budget and then make a list of your must do’s. Here are some that might make your list:
- Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage Listed in Tropical North Queensland. Pick one of the perfect Whitsunday Islands to have the most idyllic tropical getaway. Or enjoy them all and island hop! Add Daintree National Park onto this trip as a must see!
- The Red Centre, Discover Ayres Rock, The Olga’s, Kings Canyon and the surrounding National Parks. While you are there take in Alice Springs and the surrounds
- Blue Mountains – World Heritage Area. Explore the many bush walks and attractions.
- The Great Ocean Road, Victoria. Dramatic Coastlines, Rainforest and National Parks, Wildlife, cosy towns and sleepy villages. Travel across to Gippsland and take in the countries largest expanse of inland waterways
Every State and Territory has something unique to offer, and all are a worth a visit. Each capital city differs to the rest. Each has diversity of bush, outback, coastlines, and forests. All have an abundance of wildlife.
TravelAustralia.net was created to provide you with important travelling information to Australia. We will be providing destination / travelling information, budget to luxury holidays.
So whether you are planning a walkabout holiday, a touring trip or a luxurious escape, TravelAustralial.net will have all the information you need to make the best travel plans and decisions to ensure you have the trip you have always dreamed of. With so much to see and do – we better get to it! Where would you like to go?
Australia’s States / Territories
- ACT, Australian Capital Territory
- NSW, New South Wales
- QLD, Queensland
- VIC, Victoria
- NT, Northern Territory
- WA, Western Australia
- SA, South Australia
- TAS, Tasmania
Australia’s Capital Cities
Australia’s Famous Icons
- Great Barrier Reef
- Red Centre
- Blue Mountains
- Great Ocean Road
- Islands – Fraser, Kangaroo & Whitsundays
- Tassie Wilderness
- National Parks
Immerse yourself in the Aboriginal Culture. Learn of their history, dreamtime myths, stories and Art. Truly an experience.
Australia’s modern day culture is based around sports, beaches, and our diverse multiculturalism, which brings food from around the world. Join in on the events that happen around the country, food & wine, sporting, surf, & lifesaving, music and art. TravelAustralia.net will cover an up to date list of all the current events and festivals around the country.